Главная
Приветствую Вас Гость"  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Класовый раздел LOTRO » Lore-master/Хранитель мудрости » Билды ХМ (перевод англ. топика по вариантам эквипа и трейтов ХМ-а.)
Билды ХМ
DervishДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 13:25 | Сообщение # 1
Предводитель Хранителей Мудрости
Имя в игре: Лори
Награды: 3
Статус: Offline
Now updated post book 8

I have always been a believer in specific gear and traits for different situations. I feel that using an allround build that works ok for everything is easy but suboptimal.
In this topic I will show you 5 endgame Lore-Master builds which I think are the best for the given situation. This is just my opinion, and there's a lot of nice gear out there so i'm not saying these are the 'be all end all' builds.
I will first show a screenshot of my stats with the particular build. Then I will list the virtues, and the gear with stats and drop location.

Solo:
Different Lore-Masters have different playing styles. I have been playing around with two styles since moria: Full DPS build and overall best solo build.

Full DPS Build updated post book8
I feel this build offers the highest damage output that we can get. However to get this damage we must give up part of our crowd control. This build is great for easy things like grinding mobs or doing solo quests. A Lore-Master can put out some serious DPS when properly geared and traited for it, don't underestimate what you can do. Our AOE is only outmatched by champions.

Virtues: Idealism, Innocence, Empathy, Loyalty, Valour
Class: Awareness of Body, Master of the Staff, Flame of Anor, Harmony with Nature, Improved Sign of Wizardry, Beast Lore, The Secret of Tar
Legendary: Sword and Staff, Ents go to War, Improved Sticky Gourd

I feel the improved wizardry is slightly better then the improved storm lore. You can use this skill a lot more often and it's nice and quick to cast. Sticky Gourd is insane with the 0,8 second induction when traited.

Earrings:
Diamond Stud (Grand Stair last boss. Does not have to be hard mode)

Necklace:
Ancient Signet Pendant (Forges of Khazad-Dum last boss. Hard mode)

Pocket:
Treasury Stone (watcher)

Bracelets:
Insidious Cuff (Grand Stair last boss. Hard mode)

The stats might not be very casterlike, but remember our melee is an important part of our damage output these days. Critting staff strike is awesome so agility is a very nice stat to have. The great stats of this one makes it the best solo bracelet in the game for just about every class.

Rings:
Sublime Dawn-Rose Ring of Tactics (crafted)
+38 Vitality
+38 Will
+19 Fate
+6% Tactical Critical Multiplier
+120 Tactical Critical Rating

Losing a big chunk of morale compared to amber, but this the DPS build after all!

Sword:
Peerless Thain's Sword (crafted)
+19 Might
+19 Agility
+19 Vitality
+120 Parry Rating
+120 Melee Critical Rating

Less dps then the lorien sword but the crit ratings make up for it.

Cloak:
Cloak of Shadow and Flame (Last boss in book v2b6c8)
374 Armour
+24 Might
+20 Agility
+20 Vitality
+20 Will
+24 Fate
+183 Morale

Awesome stats, awesome look. Still better then the new stalkers cloak, because power is useless solo, and this one gives a bit more dps and avoidance through the might and agility.

Armour pieces:
6/6 From the Stone Reader's set. I'm too lazy to post the stats since you can just check them from the LM trainer. The full set bonus is a lot more usefull for DPS then the Lady's Wisdom set.

Ranged:
I've been running with the harp and I really like it. Some people seem to prefer the lute but I don't understand why, the harp performs so much better. I've also seen Lore-Masters with the cowbell but I tend to ignore them.

Legendary Items:
Staff legacies to look out for: -Staff strike cooldown, +% Tactical Skills Direct Damage, +% Fire Skills Critical Multiplier, +% Light of the Rising Dawn Damage, +% Sticky Gourd Damage
Book legacies to look out for: Fire Skills Critical Rating, -Tactical Damage Skills Resist Rating, -Fire Damage Skills Resist Rating, +Pulses Burning Embers, +Pulses Wizard's Fire
Relics:
Silver Setting of Longevity x2
Adamant Gem of Dreams x2
Ancient Rune of the Thunder x2
Titles:
Hero of Caras Galadhon
Flame Striker

Overall best solo build
This build sacrifices a bit of DPS when compared to the build above, however you gain a LOT of survivability in return. With this setup I have been able to solo harder things like Urugarth, B14.15, School and others. While the Bog Lurker still produces more flanks then the Eagle, it's just too nice to have 3 red traits for more tactical DPS. Melee damage is still good but it has been lowered to the point where going melee only with the lurker is just too slow. Furthermore the eagle is your only chance against bosses that self heal, because of the nice interrupt it has.
With this build you can instant cast perma mez a mob, get nice heals from flanks, and your damage is still very nice. If there is such a thing as a LM godmode I think this comes pretty close to that.

Virtues: Discipline, Innocence, Empathy, Loyalty, Valour (switch out empathy for zeal if you plan to solo a real hard hitting boss)
Class:Master of the Staff, Flame of Anor, Awareness of Body, Beast-Lore, Proof Against All Ills, Healer, Fast Loader
Legendary: Sword and Staff, Eagle Friend, Ents go to War

When fighting you want to make sure the eagle is behind the mob. The mob cannot block and parry from behind, so this means more hits and thus more flanks).
Visually this looks like
You-> <-MOB <-Pet

Also don't forget about the fear skill the eagle has. It's a great thing to use when you are already mezzing something else and your root is on CD.

Earrings:
Diamond Stud x2

Necklace:
Ancient Signet Pendant

Bracelets:
Insidious Cuff x2

Rings:
Amber Ring (Forgotten Treasury last boss. Drop rate about 1/8)

Pure awesomeness. Don't mind losing a tiny bit of crit for that much morale.

Pocket:
Treasury Stone

Sword:
Peerless Thain's Sword (crafted)
+19 Might
+19 Agility
+19 Vitality
+120 Parry Rating
+120 Melee Critical Rating

Cloak:
Cloak of Shadow and Flame

Armour: Full Stone Readers set

Legendary Items:
Staff legacies to look out for:
-Staff Strike Cooldown +% Tactical Skills Direct Damage, +% Fire Skills Critical Multiplier, +% Light of the Rising Dawn Damage, +% Ents go to War Damage
Book legacies to look out for:
+Fire Skills Critical Rating, -Tactical Damage Skills Resist Rating, -Physical Target Resist Rating
Relics:
Moonstone Gem of the Stars x2
Titles:
Hero of Caras Galadhon
Flame Striker

Also I would like to mention that it's best to have a level 59 staff, rather then a level 60 one of the same age. It has slightly less dps, but it's slower which means that the maximum damage will be significantly higher. This means that crits from staff strike with a level 59 staff will do considerably more damage then crits with a level 60 staff.
For overall melee dps a level 59 staff is your best bet.

Добавлено (07.09.2009, 16:16)
---------------------------------------------
Ettenmoors
In Ettenmoors the one and only most important stat is morale. Having a lot of it means that you can soak up quite a bit of damage. It will also mean you get targeted less, as they know that in addition to this high morale we also have our 2k selfheal, and man heal as well. Combine this all with a health pot and they are looking at doing well over 10k damage to you before go down, and that is assuming you get no heals from others.
Surely it can never save you from an entire raid, but trust me it helps a lot.
While morale is nice I don't stack it to the very extreme. As I also want to do some damage, and last a little while before running out of power. 6k is what I want to have, then I look for other stats.

Virtues: Fidelity, Justice, Empathy, Loyalty, Valour
Class: Awareness of Body, Master of the Staff, Flame of Anor, Harmony with Nature, Improved Sign of Wizardry, Dunadain Learning, Fast Loader
Legendary: Sword and Staff, March of the Ents, Improved Sticky Gourd

Sticky gourd is awesome in ettens. A high damage aoe attack from range is already pretty nice, but the hotspot is a clear winner. The lasting aoe hotspot does not have a maximum number of targets, so anyone standing in it will get the DoT from it. >100 fire damage per 4 seconds may not seem like a whole lot but it adds up fast when there's 10 creeps in there. It will also usually cause a bit of panic and disorganisation within their lines as nobody likes standing in fire. Use this on a creep that's running towards a creep raid for maximum ownage. Even if he's way out of range by the time you finish the induction you will still hit him, and if he has ran to others you will hit all of them as well.
Dunadain Learning is a must for the longer antistun and better stealth detection. Even with +17 non damaging sign of power duration on a book I would still slot this.
Fast Loader is great for stopping runners, and getting wargs when they are just about to dissapear.

Earrings:
Diamond Stud x2

Necklace:
Ancient Signet Pendant

Bracelet:
[/item]Insidious Cuff[/item] x2

Rings:
Spry Ring x2 (Skumfil leftside)
+164 Power
+40 Vitality
+183 Morale

Ultimate morale wh*re ring.

Pocket:
Phial of the Swirling Waters (V1B8.5)
+30 Fate
+90 Morale
-1.5% Incoming Melee Damage

Still very nice morale for a pocket item, and the fate gives some extra dps in the form of tactical crit rating.
Might replace with Spool of Thread when I get it.

Sword:
Raskwith's Blade (quest reward from Lothlorien)
+19 Vitality
+19 Fate
+124 Morale
+57 in-Combat Power Regen

Nice morale and some fate for more tactical crit.

Cloak:
Cloak of Shadow and Flame

Armour:
Full Stone Readers set. I like me some extra fire damage.

Legendary Items:
Staff legacies to look out for: +% Tactical Skills Direct Damage, +% Light of the Rising Dawn Damage, +% Fire Skills Critical Multiplier, +% Ents go to War Damage, +% Burning Embers Initial Damage, +% Sticky Gourd Damage, +Burning Embers Range
Book legacies to look out for: +Fire Skills Critical Rating, +Pulses Burning Embers, +Pulses Wizard's Fire, -Tactical Damage Target Resist Rating, -Fire Damage Target Resist Rating
Relics:
Adamant Gem of Dreams x2

Extra pulses on your DoT's are really good. I've gotten so many kb's when they thought they got away and I still got them with the bleeds. Especially great on wargs and spiders. Currently using +6 pulses burning embers, +2 pulses wizard's fire and loving it.

Fellowship Updated post book 8
The number of available 3/6 man instances has become so numerous now that it's hard for me to come up with one setup that works great for everything. So here I will have a small list of which trait setup I use where. The picture is showing 5 MoNF with 2 healing traits, the setup that I use the most. In general I group with pretty competent players that know the instances well, so I can get away with MoNF traits for speed most of the time. I CC with roots if needed.
In PUGs it might be better to play it a bit more safe, but that's up to you to decide. Here's what I use:

Setup A: 5 MoNF + healer and light of hope: GS, DD, Skumfil, 16th, HoC, Midnight Raid
and Fil Gashan, Forgotten Treasury with PaaI instead of light of Hope.

Setup B: Master of the Staff, Flame of Anor, Harmony with Nature, Healer, Light of Hope, Proof Against All Ills, Faster Loader: HoM, WW, Forges

Fight are so short that powerdrain is never needed if people use pots. Also >1k icpr is plenty. I find the Ancient Master traitline a waste of time outside of raids. The benefit you get from it is just too small in a 6 man group, and by far does not outweigh the massive dps drop it gives you.

Anyway here is the picture:

Virtues: Honesty, Innocence, Empathy, Loyalty, Valour
Class: Flame of Anor, Master of the Staff, Harmony with Nature, Awareness of Body, Improved Sign of Wizardry, Healer, Light of Hope
Legendary: Sword and Staff, March of the Ents, Improved Sticky Gourd

Earrings:
Diamond Stud x2

Necklace:
Ancient Signet Pendant

Bracelets:
Insidious Cuff x2

Pocket:
Treasury Stone

Rings:
Amber Ring x2

Sword:
Túrvegil (Water Wheels last boss)
+20 Vitality
+20 Fate
+97.8 ICPR
+183 Max Morale

Cloak:
Lothlorien Stalker's Hooded Cloak (Crafted)
368 armour
+40 Fate
+20 Vitality
+158 Maximum Power
+176 Maximum Morale

Armour:
Full Stone Readers set

Legendary items:
Staff legacies to look out for: -Staff strike cooldown, +% Tactical Skills Direct Damage, +% Fire Skills Critical Multiplier, +% Light of the Rising Dawn Damage, +% Ents go to War Damage
Book legacies to look out for: Fire Skills Critical Rating, -Tactical Damage Skills Resist Rating, -Physical skills Resist Rating, -Target Physical resist rating, +Fire-Lore targets
Relics:
Adamant Gem of Dreams x2
Titles:
Defender of the Forgotten West
Flame Striker

Добавлено (07.09.2009, 16:18)
Raid Updated post book 8
I will now dedicate this section fully to Dar Narbugud, the new raid introduced in book 8.
I'm not going to spoil any strategy for the raid, but in general it's back to the good old LM tasks: CC, wound/disease cure, antistun, debuffs, powershare and heals. Be flexible with your pets: I use 4 different pets throughout the raid and the lynx is not one of them. Even that silly sabertooth has a use!
I dropped a bit of power in favor of some more agility. The high dread makes your effective level lower, so misses can occur quite a bit on the >60 mobs. A bit of agility helps to counteract that.

Virtues: Fidelity, Innocence, Honesty, Valour, Loyalty
Class: Master of the Staff, Power and Wisdom, Fast Loader, Healer, Light of Hope, Proof Against All Ills, Dunadain Learning
Legendary: Sword and Staff, March of the Ents, Eagle Friend

You will most likely be running with 2 Lore-Masters, in that case the 2nd one goes with 5 ancient master + healer and proof against all ills. Force of Will legendary instead of eagle.

Earrings:
Diamond Stud x2

Necklace:
Ancient Signet Pendant

Bracelets:
Glittering Khazad-Gold Bracelet (Crafted)
Wristlet of Laurelindorenan (Galadhrim Rep Barter)

Rings:
Spry Ring
Amber Ring

Pocket:
Treasury Stone

Sword:
Túrvegil
+20 Vitality
+20 Fate
+97.8 ICPR
+183 Max Morale

Cloak:
Lothlorien Stalker's Hooded Cloak

Armour:
Full Lady's Wisdom set (wearing legs hat shoulders on picture, rest is stone readers)

Legendary Items:
Staff legacies to look out for: -Staff strike cooldown, +% Tactical Skills Direct Damage, +% Fire Skills Critical Multiplier, +% Light of the Rising Dawn Damage
Book legacies to look out for: -Target Physical Resist rating (must have!), +Non Damaging Sign of Power Duration, Pulses Burning Embers
Relics:
Adamant Gem of Dreams x2
Titles:
Guardian of Caras Galadhon
Stalwart Guardian

I carry the True Golden Wood Staff for situation where I'm not doing any damage at all, but it's not seeing much use.

Alternatives
Ok not everybody has/can get all this gear so here i'll list some other great LM items that you can use in your builds. Suggestions are very welcome, and I will gladly update this list with them.

Earring:
Rollos (Hall of Mirrors)
+40 Fate
+20 Vitality
+82 Power
+183 Morale

Sublime Dawn-Rose Earring (crafted)
+38 Fate
+38 Will
+19 Agility
+79 Power
+81 Morale

Golulos (Fil Gashan last boss)
+24 Will
+20 Vitality
+40 Fate
+146 Morale
+302 Disease Resist Rating
+16.8 in-Combat Morale Regen

Jewelled Cluster (Fil Gashan first boss)
+164 Power
+8 Will
+16 Might
+183 Morale
+302 Disease Resist Rating

Floral Earring (Dark Delvings last boss)
+40 Will
+40 Fate
+183 Morale

Necklace:
Afraig's Amulet (Barad Gularan)
+15 Will
+15 to Vitality
+15 Fate
+45 Morale
+212 Tactical Critical Rating

Chiseled Bone Necklace (Skumfil leftside 2nd boss)
+20 Agility
+20 Might
+183 Morale
+756 Wound Resist Rating

Bracelet:
Bracelet of the Moon (Dark Delvings last boss)
+19 Will
+116 Maximum Power
+97 Maximum Morale
+22 Agility
+19 Vitality
+360 Fear Resist Rating

Angechor (rank 4 ettenmoors reward)
+15 Vitality
+15 Fate
+90 Morale
+90 in-Combat Power Regen

Ring:
Narmeleth's Legacy (V1B15.12)
+34 Will
+17 Might
+17 Fate
+17 Agility
+34 Vitality

Orc-Hunter's Ring (V2B3.2)
+21 Will
+14 Fate
+96 Maximum Morale
+35 Vitality
+43 Parry Rating

Guard's Gold Ring (reputation vendor)
+36 Will
+24 Maximum Power
+18 Fate
+6% Tactical Critical Multiplier
+28 Vitality

Pocket:
Glass Prism (Forgotten Treasury first boss)
+73 Maximum Power
+28 Fate
+18 Vitality
+269 Wound Resist Rating
+403 Fear Resist Rating

Miner's Trinket (reputation vendor from the Iron Garisson Miners)
+18 Will
+134 Maximum Power
+37 Fate
-1.5% Incoming Tactical Damage

Silver Spoon (last boss in 16th hall)
+40 Fate
+20 Vitality
-3% Incoming Ranged Damage
-1.5% Incoming Tactical Damage

Sword:
Storied Blade (quest reward from Jazargund)
+96 in-Combat Power Regen
+116 Maximum Power

Lethal Edge (Grand Stair last boss)
+19 Agility
+19 Might
+48.6 in-Combat Power Regen
+122 Melee Crit Rating
+122 Tactical Critical Rating
On Use: +15 Vitality
Duration: 10m

Cloak:
Jubut Rud (Grand Stair last boss)
327 Armour
+15 Agility
+19 Vitality
+39 Fate
+169 Morale
+122 Fire Defence
On Use: +15 Will
Duration: 10m
Cooldown: 15m

Ferongol (16th hall)
355 Armour
+183 Morale
+20 Fate
+20 Agility
+76 Frost Defense
+ 151 Evade Rating
+126 Shadow Defense

Rugged Rock-Climber's Hooded Cloak (Crafted)
298 Armour
+34 Fate
+17 Vitality
+104 Power
+56 Morale

Armour:
I imagine most people are able to get at least the 4 pieces of the Stone Reader's set that drop from the 6 man instances. If not the stone student set is a pretty decent alternative.
The best armour combination without watcher drops is 4 Stone Readers + Gelcharab (grand stairs) and Shoulders of Deep Lore.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336759
тут оригинал. переводить думаю все подряд нет смысла, основное - трейты, ну и эквип. это постараюсь попереводить. только вот надо ли? может просто сделать отдельным постом перевод встречающихся трейтов и вещей? как думаете?

блин. вот дурной движок. сначала не дает сделать большой пост. потом новый пост все равно цепляет к первому. в результате первый пост становится нередактируемым, т.к. большой и невозможно сохранить изменения из-за ограничений. пожалуйста, не постите сюда пока - я набью позже 3 поста и все равно разделю первый пост на 3. чтоб его можно было редактировать.

Добавлено (08.09.2009, 13:24)
тест

Добавлено (08.09.2009, 13:25)
орлик, ну что за ерунда.... почему сегодняшние посты опять к вчерашним прилепляются ((((.

Сообщение отредактировал Dervish - Понедельник, 07.09.2009, 16:14

Форум » Класовый раздел LOTRO » Lore-master/Хранитель мудрости » Билды ХМ (перевод англ. топика по вариантам эквипа и трейтов ХМ-а.)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Хостинг от uCoz